Every day, you’re going to set a daily goal. This is the time to reflect on your business, your goals, and refocus your day toward those ultimate dreams. It doesn’t have to be a new goal each day—you can recycle if you need to. We’re creating new habits, remember?
On top of that goal, we’re going to write down the three most important tasks for that day. Try saying this out loud yourself (and yeah, you can say it into a mirror or to your dog—we aren’t listening.)
“What are the three most important things I could do today to move me closer to my goals?”
Make sure you answer—then write them down in your Profit Planner.
Because of this daily work, Profit Planner will help you accomplish what is important. Newsflash: busywork isn’t important.
Not only will you get daily accountability, but we’ll give you a task. We’re going to ask you questions, make you research, then put practices into your business that will help you plan better and be more profitable.
Don’t worry! We give these tasks to you. No stress required.
The Profit Planner is financial management in bite-size pieces. We make it easy because it doesn’t actually have to be that hard. Even though it seems like it is.
The Profit Planner breaks down into weeks, then days, then tasks.
Every week you get:
- A weekly goal that concentrates on running a more profitable business.
- Daily tasks (and detailed, non-nerdy explanations) on how to complete the task, which feeds back into the weekly goal. Okay, maybe it gets a little nerdy.
Every day you get:
- Plenty of open space to write YOUR goals.
- A prioritized task list for your three most important tasks.
- A Notes section to help you complete the daily tasks and reflect on what you’re learning.
- A daily calendar from 6:00 am —9:30 pm (because entrepreneurs are busy people) that’s designed for entrepreneurs and families. Keep all your busy appointments together.
- Additional schedule and notes space for Saturday/Sunday planning.
- Most of all—the increased profits that come from all this thorough planning and education!